To effectively manage customer service via social media platforms, companies can include an appointment scheduler and/or contact button on their Facebook page that directly connects or integrates to your website’s contact page. Your strategy should also include a designated customer service rep that will be available to answer queries, and a designated time period for your that their questions will be answered. For example: choose a time period between 11am – 2pm which is usually during lunch hour when staff or potential clients will have more free during the day.
- Add a contact button or web form to your Facebook page, as well as an appointment scheduler app that integrates with your site and Facebook business page to make it easy for clients to connect with you.
- Every day during business hours, announce a post and/or tweet on Facebook and Twitter pages. Example: “Company X customer care is now available to answer all queries and questions between the hours of 11am – 2pm est. Please post or tweet us for an immediate response.”
- Create several templates and an image that you will use for your Facebook post announcement and your Twitter/tweet message.
- Create an implementation and follow-up system.
- Be consistent and ask for feedback to improve.
Thank you for reading. We hope this helps to grow your business.
Yesterday in Los Angles, California, the ESPY Awards were held. Here are the hottest stars that walked the red carpet:
Hannah Davis and Derek Jenner
Every successful woman has certain characteristics that help her succeed. The powerful women of the world empower us all and inspire us to be more.
A woman needs to portray confidence. Your confidence radiates to the people around. The more confidence you have, the more people respect you and take knowledge your impute. Gaining confidence can be difficult, that is why you fake it until you make it. Force yourself to pretend you have confidence and eventually you will start to believe it yourself.
Hard work is a must for every powerful woman; we aren’t born with respect and responsibility. Successful women are persistence, work hard, and always go the extra mile. These women are persistent; they want respect and are willing to fight for it. Hard work is a necessary characteristic; these women need to stay ahead of the game.
A fancy education isn’t necessarily a must, but constantly wanting to learn and gain knowledge is. The need to learn is a large task to complete, it takes regular maintenance. Whether it is current events, entertainment, new specialties, foreign languages, or a new activity the desire to further learning is something to embrace. Wanting to personally better yourself is a characteristic to incorporate in every aspect of your life.