To effectively manage customer service via social media platforms, companies can include an appointment scheduler and/or contact button on their Facebook page that directly connects or integrates to your website’s contact page. Your strategy should also include a designated customer service rep that will be available to answer queries, and a designated time period for your that their questions will be answered. For example: choose a time period between 11am – 2pm which is usually during lunch hour when staff or potential clients will have more free during the day.
- Add a contact button or web form to your Facebook page, as well as an appointment scheduler app that integrates with your site and Facebook business page to make it easy for clients to connect with you.
- Every day during business hours, announce a post and/or tweet on Facebook and Twitter pages. Example: “Company X customer care is now available to answer all queries and questions between the hours of 11am – 2pm est. Please post or tweet us for an immediate response.”
- Create several templates and an image that you will use for your Facebook post announcement and your Twitter/tweet message.
- Create an implementation and follow-up system.
- Be consistent and ask for feedback to improve.
Thank you for reading. We hope this helps to grow your business.