According to statistics everyone is shopping online. So… are you positioned online, for potential clients to find you and your services?
Here are 10 things you can do to get started today
- Determine which blogs, and social media sites that your clients or customers use. This will take a bit of research on your part, so get ready to spend some time googling. Once you have completed this task, you can now choose which platforms will work best.
- Make a list of which blogs and bookmarks that you will use to start your campaign.
- Create your social media accounts. Here is a list of the following platforms that are very easy to use and customize.
- Start sharing your content on the following blogs: WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr, and Typepad.
- Share your links and bookmarks with Delicious, Digg and Stumble Upon
- Want to connect with 90% of online users? Create a Facebook Page, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts.
- Spread the news with online newsfeeds like Newsvine and Mashable.
- One of the best ways to cross feed your posts is with RSS Feeds: Go to Gmail and set up your Feedburner account.
- Create how to videos about your products and services and share them on YouTube and Vimeo. Go Live! on Ustream.
- Twenty new likes on Facebook, can get you 20 news clients. Go to Facebook, and like about 20 pages that relates to your products and services, be sure to share info on these pages daily.
So there you have it. Depending on how savvy you are with the web and social media you should be ready to start your campaign within 1 – 2 weeks, as the set-up is quite time consuming.
Once you are all set up, you are ready to create your editorial calendar and social media schedule.
Now go! You have work to do.Click here to view a list of social media platforms we use.of our social media accounts
Not sure how to start? Contact us now; we will help you get started quickly.