- Identification. A good slogan must stay consistent with the brand name either obviously stated or strongly implied.
2. Make It Memorable. Some of the best taglines or slogans are still being used today.
3. What’s So Good About It. Reveal your purpose, mission and benefits of the service by conveying the message in consumer language. Turn bad into good. Suggest the risk of not using the product. Create a positive feeling for the consumers.
4. Stand Out. In an overcrowded market, companies on the same industry need to set themselves apart thru their creative and original tagline or slogan.
5. KISS IT – Keep it simple st###d. Use proven words and short keywords. One word is usually not enough.
Need help creating your slogan or company name? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to share this info.